The anti-wrinkle cream should start to be used from the age of 25, that is when, usually, appear the first lines of expressions and wrinkles into very thin. But it is never too late to start to take care of.
Keep the skin well hydrated daily is also critical to the success of the treatment. In addition to a good diet, so that the skin is soft and with good elasticity, give preference to the consumption of foods rich in vitamin E, such as almonds and hazelnuts, for example.
1. Best anti-wrinkle cream homemade
This is an excellent anti-wrinkle homemade, with ingredients that are easily found in pharmacies and drugstores. It contains hydrating action deep, regenerates the skin and still fight blemishes, leaving the skin more beautiful, firm, soft and with a tone in uniform.
- 0.5 cm of ointment hipoglós
- 0.5 cm of ointment bepantol
- 1 ampoule of vitamin A
- 2 drops of bepantol derma
- 2 drops of bio-oil
Mix very well all ingredients and keep stored in a container properly cleaned. Apply daily on the face and on the top of the hands, especially before bedtime.
2. Homemade mask anti-wrinkle
This excellent homemade mask anti-wrinkle is cost-effective, easy to apply, and should be applied on the face once a week to prevent wrinkles and reduce expression lines existing.
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin liquid
- 1 tablespoon and a half of water prices
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
Mix well all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture. Spread the mask all over the face, protecting the eye area, nostrils, and the hair and leave to act for half an hour, washing with cold water.
3. Tonic firming rosemary
A great tonic homemade that helps to reaffirm the skin in the natural way is the tea of rosemary.
- 10 g of leaves of rosemary
- 1 tea cup of water
The tea of rosemary is done by infusion, the water should be boiled and after that the leaves should be added. The container should be capped for approximately 10 minutes. After straining the tea, it is ready for use. Every night before sleep the solution must be applied on the face with a cotton pad moistened, preferably allow the solution to dry on the face.
Tips to combat the wrinkles of the face
A good natural treatment to combat wrinkles is to:
- Eat more foods rich in proteins that promote the formation of collagen fibers and elastin, which give support to the skin;
- Use daily anti-wrinkle creams because they hydrate the skin and makes it firmer, combating sagging;
- Taking hydrolyzed collagen daily from the age of 30 years;
- Sleep well, always 8 hours per night, so that the body rests enough and produces a greater amount of cortisol, thus preventing the appearance of wrinkles;
- Eating well, eating enough fruit and vegetables, which combat free radicals and consequently the aging of the skin;
- Use a daily sunblock and don’t stay exposed to the sun;
- Washing the face and hands with liquid soap or a neutral with moisturizing properties, preferably without perfume, that does not harm or dry the skin.
Use anti-wrinkle creams that you can buy in the markets, pharmacies and shops of cosmetics is also a great way to keep the skin firm, beautiful and hydrated.
When you opt for creams anti-wrinkle industrialized you should opt for the creams that contains antioxidant substances such as Coenzyme Q10, Dimethyl Amino Ethanol (DMAE), or vitamins C and E. Good reaffirmation of the skin are the anti-wrinkle creams that contain the following substances: Argireline, Densiskin, Elastocell, Liftiline, Raffermine or Tensine 80.
Some brands of cosmetic anti-wrinkle proven to be effective are La Roche Posay, Roc, Olay, Vichy, Dior, and Lancôme.