Hyaluronic acid to fight wrinkles, can be used in the gel for filling facial cream or in capsules, and usually presents great results since it smooths wrinkles and expression lines caused by age, which decreases the laxity of the skin and increases the volume of the cheeks and lips, for example.
In addition, can also be used in the correction of scars after acne, as well as in under-eye circles, and should only be indicated and applied by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
How to use hyaluronic acid
Usually, the hyaluronic acid present in the skin decreases with aging, and, therefore, the hydration and elasticity of the skin decreases, which causes the emergence of wrinkles, marks and spots on the skin.
In this way, to rejuvenate the skin, you can use hyaluronic acid through the application of creams, pills or even using injections in the skin.
1. Facial filler with hyaluronic acid injectable
The hyaluronic acid injectable is a product in gel form, indicated for filling wrinkles, furrows and expression lines of the face, usually around the eyes, corners of the mouth and the forehead. It is also used to increase the volume of the lips and cheeks, and to correct dark circles and acne scars.
- How to apply:the hyaluronic acid should always be applied by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, in clinics in dermatology. The professional makes small bites at the location that you want to apply the acid, and uses local anaesthetic to decrease the sensitivity and pain of the stings. This procedure takes on average 30 minutes, with no need hospitalization;
- Results: The results of your application come up immediately after the procedure, and last for between 6 months up to 2 years, depending on the organism of each person, the amount of gel and the depth and quantity of wrinkles.
After application of the acid is typical symptoms such as pain, swelling and hematoma at the site, which generally disappears at the end of a week, however to reduce the discomfort you can apply ice compress for 15 minutes several times a day.
2. Cream with hyaluronic acid
The cream that contain hyaluronic acid promotes hydration of the skin, as it retains large amount of water, giving the skin a firm appearance, and smooth. This product should be used by men and women from 45 years of age.
- How to apply:The cream with hyaluronic acid should be applied directly on the skin, 3 to 4 times per week, and must spend a small amount for the whole face, after you do a cleaning of the skin. Learn how to make: Steps to cleaning the skin at home.
- Results: The application of creams with hyaluronic acid have better results in the prevention than in the treatment of wrinkles, however, can be applied when the person already has the wrinkled skin, helping to moisturize the skin and giving it a look more healthy and young.
The application of creams with this acid usually does not cause side effects, however, in some people, it may arise from an allergic reaction, leading to symptoms such as red skin or itchy and, in these cases, you must suspend the application and consult the dermatologist.
3. Capsules with hyaluronic acid
The capsules or pills with hyaluronic acid have a strong power anti-aging, because it helps to repair the tissues and maintain the elasticity of the skin, however, should only be taken for a indication of the dermatologist they may also be used to treat problems of the eyes and bones. Read more at: hyaluronic Acid in the capsules.
- When to take: take 1 capsule per day with meals, at dinner, for example, should only be taken during the time indicated by the doctor, being that it is usually not taken for more than 3 months.
- Adverse effects: Generally, these tablets with action anti-wrinkle and does not cause adverse reactions, being safe takes.
In addition, this remedy in addition to treat also prevents and slows the appearance of the first wrinkles and deeper wrinkles, making them more thin, therefore, can take these tablets even before the wrinkles appear.