Treatment for dry skin should be carried out daily to ensure good hydration of the skin, it is essential to drink plenty of water and spend a good moisturizing cream after bathing.
These precautions should be followed every day, because the person who has a tendency to have dry skin, you need to ensure the hydration of the skin, as this brings more comfort and decreases the risk of infections, since the skin forms a protective barrier better.
Exfoliate the skin 1 time a month it is also important to remove dead cells and achieve a better hydration. Here’s how to make an exfoliating homemade here.
Secrets to hydrate the skin
Some great tips to combat dry skin are:
- Avoid baths time consuming with very hot water. The maximum temperature indicated is 38 ° c because higher temperatures are to remove the oils natural skin, leaving it dry and dehydrated.
- Spend a moisturizer on the face and body every day;
- Use a soap with moisturizing properties;
- Dry with a towel;
- Avoid exposure to the sun without sunscreen;
- Avoid stand in front of the output of the air conditioning and fan;
- Pass the face cream only on the face and the cream of the feet only in the feet, respecting these guidelines;
- Make an exfoliation of the skin of 15 in 15 days to remove dead skin cells without drying out the skin.
In relation to food, you should consume regular tomato because it is rich in lycopene and beta-carotene, which have anti-aging action, because they decrease the action of free radicals.
Citrus fruit, such as orange, lemon and tangerine should also be consumed on a regular basis because the vitamin C stimulates the production of collagen which gives support to the skin, keeping it hydrated more easily.
Moisturizing creams for dry skin
Some suggestions of creams for the treatment of dry skin are Cetaphil and the brand Neutrogena. The main ingredients against dry skin are:
- Aloe vera: rich and polysaccharides, which soothe the skin and has anti-irritant and antioxidant;
- Asian centella: has properties, wound healing and anti-inflammatory;
- Rose hip oil: it has function of regenerating, draining, anti-wrinkle and healing;
- Hyaluronic acid: fills the skin giving volume and elasticity;
- Jojoba oil: stimulates cellular regeneration and keeps the skin’s moisture.
When buying a moisturizer is recommended to give preference to that contains some of these ingredients because these achieve the best results.
Juice to hydrate the skin
A good juice for dry skin is the tomato with carrot, beet and apple because it is rich in beta-carotene, and antioxidants that help improve the appearance of the skin.
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 beet
- 1 small carrot
- 200 ml of water
Whisk everything in a blender and take at bedtime.
This recipe yields about 1 cup of 300 ml and has 86 calories.